duminică, 17 aprilie 2011

Impossible

I remember years ago Someone told me I should take Caution when it comes to love I did, I did.. And you were strong and I was not My illusion, my mistake I was careless, I forgot I did And now when all is done There is nothing to say You have gone and so effortlessly You have won You can go ahead tell them... Tell them all I know now Shout it from the roof top Write it on the sky love All we had is gone now Tell them I was happy And my heart is broken All my scars are open Tell them what I hoped would be Impossible, impossible Impossible, impossible . Falling out of love is hard Falling for betrayal is worst Broken trust and broken hearts I know, I know . Thinking all you need is there Building faith on love is worst Empty promises will wear I know (i know) . And now when all is done There is nothing to say And if you're done with embarassing me , You have won . You can go ahead tell them
I remember years ago Someone told me I should take Caution when it comes to love I did, I dïd.

Un comentariu:

  1. Gazduieste acest blog cu numai 5 ron / luna cu http://dhost.ro/gazduire-blog-wordpress .

    RăspundețiȘtergere